Symposium on Pope Francis’s Vision for the Renewal of the Church (click on image to learn more):
Dr. Josephine Lombardi spoke at the Symposium on what it means to live in mercy as seen through Pope St. John Paul II, Pope Benedict, and Pope Francis.
- June 29, 2020: *WEBINAR* Preaching Stewardship Conference, St. Augustine’s Seminary
- Thursday, August 19, 2021: Parish talk “Ecclesiology” Canadian Martyrs’ Parish, Hamilton, Ontario
- Wednesday, September 8, 2021 Watch party, The First Lady and Her Successors (Film viewing and discussion) Regina Mundi Parish, Hamilton, Ontario
- Monday, October 18, 2021 World Parliament of Religions, The First Lady and Her Successors (Film viewing and discussion) Session #277 1:45 pm -3:45 pm EST.
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021 Coffee Chat- Women of the Word–Toronto, 7:30 – 8:30 pm.
- Thursday, December 2, 2021 “Preparing in Hope.” Advent Reflection. Our Lady of Grace Parish, Aurora. 7pm
- Saturday, December 4, 2021 “Preparing in Hope.” Advent Retreat. Catholic Moms Group
- Wednesday, January 5, 2022 “Coaching Leaders with Existential Angst” World Executive Business Coach Speaker Showcase, 9:00 am EST
- Saturday, January 15, 2022: Mariology: Past and Present, St. Augustine’s Seminary
- Religious Education Congress, Archdiocese of Los Angeles, March 2022 (date TBA): “Becoming a Marian Successor in 12 Actions/Steps.”
- Wednesday, February 2, 2022: Guest Lecturer, Otto A. Shults Lecture Series, St. Bernard’s College, Rochester, New York. “In Persona Mariae: Women as Marian Successors in Ministry and Beyond.”
- Thursday, February 24, 2022: Keynote on Amoris Laetitia, Diocese of Prince Albert (more info. coming) 8:30- 10:00 pm EST
- Friday, April 1, 2022 Lectio Divina on the Woman at the Well, 6:00 pm St. Margaret Mary Parish, Hamilton.
- Friday, April 29, 2022: “Channels of Peace” Women of the Word–Toronto Forum, 7:00 pm.
- May 30-June 1, 2022: Retreat Master for Clergy Retreat, Diocese of St. Catherine’s (Faith, Hope, and Charit
- May 2021: Capuchin Formators’ Conference, Malibu, California. Key note presentations on Human Formation within the context of priestly formation.
- Wednesday, May 12, 2021: Parish Vitality Series: The Power of Personal Witness.(10:00 – 11:30 am). www.archtoronto.org/stewardship
- Thursday, May 13, 2021: Film Premiere: The First Lady and Her Successors 7:00 pm EST. A film produced, written, and directed by Dr. Josephine Lombardi. The film will premiere on http://www.josephinelombardi.com. Visit home and blog pages for details
- Saturday, May 15, 2021: OAPCE Conference, “Empowering Parents to Be Experts in Humanity.”
- Saturday, June 26, 2021: Cradle of Hope Conference, “The Activity of the Holy Spirit in the Life of Mary.”
March 6, 2021 Keynote Dynamic Women of Faith Conference “Mary: The Original Expert in Humanity.” Visit http://www.dynamicwomenfaith.com for more information.
March 9, 2021 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. CCCB Office for Evangelization and Catechesis Webinar Series “Nurturing Friendship” The Directory for Catechesis in Dialogue with Fratelli Tutti Reflection on the Good Samaritan. Visit http://www.cccb.ca for more information.
April 17, 2021 Keynote Women of the Word–Toronto Annual Forum Visit http://www.wowblessingstoronto.com for more information.
September, 12, 2020: Catholic Mom’s Group: Presentation on Virtuous Leadership
September 21, 2020: New Beginnings Ministry: Presentation on Spiritual First Aid
November 1-3, 2019: Saskatoon, Deacon-Candidate Formation
November 6, 2019: Birthright Celebration, Hamilton
November 16, 2019: “Great Women of the New Testament.” Retreat: Convent of St. John the Divine, Toronto.
December 7, 2019: Advent Retreat, St. Barnabas Parish, Scarborough
February 8, 2020: Women’s Retreat, St. Anne’s Parish, Ancaster
February 24, 2020: Youth Ministers’ Retreat, Mount Mary, Ancaster
March 22 – March 24, 2019: Workshop Presenter, Religious Education Congress, Anaheim, California. Click for details.
April 4, 2019: Keynote Presenter, National Conference on Catechesis and Evangelization, Ottawa
April 13, 2019: Women of the Word Toronto “Living Truth, Goodness, and Beauty.” https://www.wowblessingstoronto.com/
June 1, 2019: Facilitator, Day of Reflection for Women, St. Augustine’s Seminary. Click to register.
June 2, 2019: 2019 Annual Conference of the Canadian Federation of Catholic Physicians Society. Keynote on “Redemptive Suffering”.
June 22, 2019: Day of Reflection for Women. Click the poster below for details.
September 21st – Sunday, September 23rd: Women’s Fall Retreat.
October 20, 2018: Workshop Presenter, Parish Ministry Conference for the Archdiocese of Toronto, St. Basil the Great College School, North York
October 26, 2018: Keynote Presenter, National Mental Health Coalition Conference, Toronto Marriott Hotel, Markham
November 2, 2018: Panelist, World Parliament of Religions, Toronto. Metro Toronto Convention Centre. https://parliamentofreligions.org/parliament/2018-toronto/programs/speaker/josephine-lombardi
December 15, 2018: Advent Retreat Facilitator, St. Augustine’s Seminary, Scarborough
June 8, 2018: Keynote presenter, Birthright’s 50th Anniversary Convention https://birthrightconvention.org/
June 9, 2018: Women’s Day of Reflection, St. Augustine’s Seminary.
June 16, 2018: Experts in Humanity, Part 2, Retreat. Click for details.
April 15, 2018: Women of the Word Forum, Woodbridge.
April 12, 2018: Keynote presenter, Annual Eastern Catholic Curriculum Corporation Conference. Click for details.
March 24, 2018: CCRC Day of Transformation General Assembly, “Heart of a Servant” scheduled for 10:30 am.
March 20, 2018: Mercy and Restoration at All Saint’s Catholic Church. .
March 10, 2018: Lenten Retreat Facilitator at St. Augustine’s Seminary.
March 3, 2018: Women’s Day of Prayer at St. Ann’s Ancaster.
February 13, 2018: Hawthorn Parents Speaker Series.
February 10, 2018: Speaker, ONE Conference, Vancouver, BC. Read this review featured in The B.C. Catholic: https://bccatholic.ca/content/evangelizing-101-dont-let-your-past-hold-you-back
“Some people feel they have to earn God’s love” but “Scripture is very clear that God loves us regardless of our sins or our past mistakes,” Lombardi told The B.C. Catholic
November 25, 2017: Marriage and Family Ministry.
November 30, 2017: New Beginnings – Fall 2017 Seminar Night – Being Our Best Self.
October 20-22, 2017: Joint convention of the Catholic Health Association of Saskatchewan and the Saskatchewan Catholic School Boards Association, Regina.
September 17, 2017: Women of the Word Toronto Conference. Woodbridge, ON.
June 13, 2017 – Talk on Mary, St. Joseph’s Parish, Guelph, Ontario
June 17, 2017 – Leadership Breakfast, Virtuous Leadership.
June 24, 2017 – Celebrating a Mother’s Love: A Day of Marian Reflection in honour of the 100th anniversary of the Fatima Apparitions.
June 3, 2017 – Second Annual Retreat for Women: At HIS Service, At HIS Feet and In HIS Name, St. Augustine’s Seminary.
May 27, 2017 – Retreat for Magnificat, Toronto.
May 5, 2017 – CWL Convention, Calgary, Alberta.
March 25, 2017 – Speaker, Dynamic Women of Faith
April 23, 2017 – Women of the Word, Toronto Forum.
March 2017 – Dr. Josephine Lombardi will be participating in the next “Celebrating Women in Theology” event.
February 24 – Sunday, February 26, 2017 – Workshop Leader (2 Workshops), Religious Education Congress, Anaheim, California
January 7, 2017 – Lay Formation Day: Becoming Experts in Humanity, St. Augustine’s Seminary, Scarborough.
December 3, 2016: Advent Retreat, St. Augustine’s Seminary, Lay Formation Program.
November 18 – Saturday, November 19, 2016: Keynote address for Alberta Catholic School Trustee’s Association Annual General Meeting and Convention
Friday, November 11, 2016 and Saturday, November 12, 2016: Keynote speaker and panelist, Franciscan University at Steubenville, Ohio: “Mercy and Beyond: Becoming Experts in Humanity.”
Saturday, October 22, 2016: Sister of St. Joseph Companions’ Retreat: Knowing God’s Perfect Love is Knowing God’s Mercy (Sisters of St. Joseph Mother House, Hamilton)
Wednesday, October 12, 2016 7:00 pm lecture: Third Annual Living with Christ Lecture, Regis College, Toronto. “Mercy and Beyond: Becoming Experts in Humanity.”
Saturday, September 17– WOW retreat.
Saturday, June 25 and Sunday, June 26 Cradle of Hope Charismatic Conference.
Saturday, June 4 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. A Day of Reflection for Women: Knowing God’s Perfect Love Is Knowing God’s Mercy with Dr. Josephine Lombardi. Location: St. Augustine’s Seminary, 2661 Kingston Rd.
Ongoing Event: the Archdiocese of Toronto and St. Augustine’s Seminary organized a special colloquium on the subject of Faith in the Public Square. This event is part of a series of celebrations marking the 100th Anniversary of St. Augustine’s Seminary. Josephine is the host.
Sunday, March 20th, 2016 11:00 a.m. or 1:15 p.m. (short 20 min. talk after Mass). Location: St. Patrick Parish, National Shrine of the Our Lady of Perpetual Help. Topic: “Mary, Woman of the Passion”, part of the 150th anniversary.
Sunday, April 24th, 2016 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Premier Banquet Hall. Topic: Loneliness…A Road You Don’t Have To Walk Alone. Women of the Word 7th Annual Forum.
Saturday, February 6, 2016 – Women’s Day of Reflection on the Holy Spirit: St. Raphael’s Parish in Burlington.
Tuesday, January 26th, 2016 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Gospel of Luke Reflection Series: The Presence of Joy in the Gospel of Luke: at St Pius X Parish, Brantford.
Saturday, December 5, 2015 – Becoming Another Mary by Dr. Josephine Lombardi, Advent Retreat.
November 2015 – Keynote presenter Western Catechetics Conference, Winnipeg,
March 14, 2015 – Presenter for Dynamic Women of Faith Conference, Toronto
July 2015 – Keynote presenter for Provincial CWL Convention in St. Catharines,
August 16-19, 2015 – Keynote presenter for National CWL Convention in Vancouver (Hear speech)
November 2014 – Retreat Leader for Women’s group in Vancouver
July 2014 – Keynote Speaker for National Association of Catholic Family Life Ministers Conference, Dayton Ohio
Speaker for Archdiocese of Vancouver ONE Conference, February 2014
Speaker for Religious Education Congress in Anaheim, California 2013/2014
Featured Speaker for Faith Meets Pedagogy Conference for Catholic Educators 2009, 2010 and 2014
Keynote presenter Western Stewardship Conference, Saskatoon, June 2013
Keynote Speaker for Bread of Life Ministries annual conference 2009 and 2010
Presented to the Plenary of Canadian Bishops in Cornwall in 2010 on the topic of Muslim-Christian Relations
Parish presentations and retreats in the past years including many retreats and faith days for Catholic Educators throughout Canada
Presenter for many Catholic School Boards’ staff retreats and days of formation